Joni Eareckson Tada is an evangelical Christian author, radio host, and founder of Joni and Friends, an organization "accelerating Christian ministry in the disability community." A quadriplegic since a teenager, Joni is an accomplished artist, has written over 40 books and has recorded 5 albums.
|CMA advertisers help keep this site free! Learn more|
Welcome to the Christian Music Archive
This is the “ultimate Christian Music fan site”, documenting individuals who are and have been involved in the Christian Music industry. It is built with the help of fans like you. Please send us any information you have on CCM musicans and bands that are not already on our page. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Most Recent Changes
CMA Music News
- Centricity Music expands artist roster by signing new singer/songwriter Lauren Daigle
- Grammy-nominated Building 429 honored with multiple accolades
- Disciple readies for 10th studio album and launches Kickstarter campaign
- MercyMe's 'Welcome to the New' nabs highest Billboard 200 debut of the week
- Francesca Battistelli's new album "If We're Honest" now streaming in its entirety exclusively on iTunes Radio
- Hawk Nelson honored with SESAC award for "Words"
- Cheri Keaggy to partner with Lifesong For Orphans in spring tour
- Grammy-nominated Kari Jobe celebrates 'Majestic' release