Breakfast with Amy was an alternative Christian rock band formed in 1986 in La Habra, California at the La Habra Foursquare church. They were first signed to Narrowpath Records then Michael Knott's Blonde Vinyl Records in 1991. They may be best remembered for their outlandish stage shows. The band is best described as Post-punk, mixing elements of Psychedelic rock, Art rock, and Punk rock.
|CMA advertisers help keep this site free! Learn more|
Welcome to the Christian Music Archive
This is the “ultimate Christian Music fan site”, documenting individuals who are and have been involved in the Christian Music industry. It is built with the help of fans like you. Please send us any information you have on CCM musicans and bands that are not already on our page. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Most Recent Changes
CMA Music News
- Centricity Music expands artist roster by signing new singer/songwriter Lauren Daigle
- Singer/Songwriter Don Moen to launch 'Worship in Action"
- Matthew Hagee embraces 'A New Season' March 18
- Covenant Worship release new album 'Kingdom' today
- Holly Starr highlights Autism Awareness with new music video
- Lindsay McCaul to release new album 'One More Step' August 19th
- World Vision presents Jason Gray's "With Every Act of Love Tour" this fall
- Selah makes radio history as 'You Amaze Us' debuts at #1