Denver and the Mile High Orchestra (DMHO) is a horn-driven band based out of Nashville, Tennessee. DMHO was formed by a group of friends at Belmont University in 1999. They have traveled across the world, playing at churches, conferences, and festivals. They have performed at two Olympic Games (2002-Salt Lake City, 2004-Athens), and were the house band at the 2005 Gospel Music Association Music Awards.
|CMA advertisers help keep this site free! Learn more|
Welcome to the Christian Music Archive
This is the “ultimate Christian Music fan site”, documenting individuals who are and have been involved in the Christian Music industry. It is built with the help of fans like you. Please send us any information you have on CCM musicans and bands that are not already on our page. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Most Recent Changes
CMA Music News
- Brandon Heath honored guest of astronaut Terry Virts to witness spacecraft launch to International Space Station
- Andraé Crouch hospitalized, all-star tribute tour postponed
- Skillet slam dunks first headline European tour with multiple sold-out shows
- Brandon Heath takes listeners on reflective musical journey with new studio album releasing February 10, 2015
- Popular CCM group The Katinas release new CD today
- Jason Gray to launch 3rd annual Christmas Stories Tour with guest artists Lauren Daigle and Carrollton
- Dove Award winner Cheri Keaggy launches Kickstarter campaign for "No Longer My Own"
- Phillips, Craig and Dean enjoy successful street week with new album