The Boone sisters are four siblings (Cherry, Lindy, Debby and Laury) born to singer-actor Pat Boone and Shirley Foley Boone. The sisters began singing with their parents as The Pat Boone Family and later as just the Boones or Boone Girls. They primarily recorded gospel music, although the sisters also released singles for the Motown and Curb labels that were remakes of secular pop music featuring Debby as the lead vocalist.
|CMA advertisers help keep this site free! Learn more|
Welcome to the Christian Music Archive
This is the “ultimate Christian Music fan site”, documenting individuals who are and have been involved in the Christian Music industry. It is built with the help of fans like you. Please send us any information you have on CCM musicans and bands that are not already on our page. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Most Recent Changes
CMA Music News
- Centricity Music expands artist roster by signing new singer/songwriter Lauren Daigle
- Disciple readies for 10th studio album and launches Kickstarter campaign
- MercyMe's 'Welcome to the New' nabs highest Billboard 200 debut of the week
- Francesca Battistelli's new album "If We're Honest" now streaming in its entirety exclusively on iTunes Radio
- Hawk Nelson honored with SESAC award for "Words"
- Cheri Keaggy to partner with Lifesong For Orphans in spring tour
- Grammy-nominated Kari Jobe celebrates 'Majestic' release
- Steven Curtis Chapman concludes popular "The Glorious Unfolding Tour"