At six, Tammy Trent began teaching herself to play the drums, and three years later, when she heard Amy Grant on the radio for the first time, her fate was sealed. By high school Tammy was jamming on the drums with pep and rock bands. After college, her best friend, Pam Thum, introduced her to songwriter John Mandeville, and they worked on a demo that would later land her a record deal with the indie label, R.E.X. Music.
|CMA advertisers help keep this site free! Learn more|
Welcome to the Christian Music Archive
This is the “ultimate Christian Music fan site”, documenting individuals who are and have been involved in the Christian Music industry. It is built with the help of fans like you. Please send us any information you have on CCM musicans and bands that are not already on our page. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Most Recent Changes
CMA Music News
- Centricity Music expands artist roster by signing new singer/songwriter Lauren Daigle
- Mandisa set to release 'Get Up: The Remixes' September 16
- Lauren Daigle new single "How Can It Be" breaking at radio
- Lincoln Brewster is back with "Oxygen"
- Andrew Peterson welcomes standing-room-only crowd at book signing for 'The Warden and the Wolf King'
- Stryper continue to spread their musical message with new live CD/DVD
- Singer/Songwriter Don Moen to launch 'Worship in Action"
- Matthew Hagee embraces 'A New Season' March 18