Reba Rambo McGuire is an American Grammy and Dove award-winning Christian singer and songwriter. At the age of twelve, she started singing with her father and mother as the Southern Gospel family group The Rambos. As a teenager, she began her solo career, becoming one of the innovators of this CCM genre. Reba won a Dove award for Contemporary Album of the Year in 1976 for her album Lady. After marrying Dony McGuire in 1980, they formed the duo known as Rambo/McGuire.
|CMA advertisers help keep this site free! Learn more|
Welcome to the Christian Music Archive
This is the “ultimate Christian Music fan site”, documenting individuals who are and have been involved in the Christian Music industry. It is built with the help of fans like you. Please send us any information you have on CCM musicans and bands that are not already on our page. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Most Recent Changes
CMA Music News
- Popular CCM group The Katinas release new CD today
- Dove Award winner Cheri Keaggy launches Kickstarter campaign for "No Longer My Own"
- Phillips, Craig and Dean enjoy successful street week with new album
- Crowder partners with VEVO for world premier of "Come As You Are" music video
- Canton Junction announces departure of Aaron Crabb
- Michael W. Smith named Philanthropist of the year and honored by Nashville Association of Talent Directors
- Passion: The Essential Collection captures unforgettable Passion moments
- Chris Tomlin joins the board of CURE International